Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Forward (relax its humor people)

   I soooooo need a night that my memory foam mattress will have to seek counseling to forget. I am thinking I may have been a nymphomaniac in my past life and every so often that past life bleeds into the life I am living now. There are days its all I think about and God forbid the wind blows I can almost not contain myself. I know this is not something that should be talked about but get real we all think about it from time to time. Grant it some of us think about it more than others and maybe I more than most. Let me tell you those cold showers they tell you to take are a bunch of bunk and do little to change the building frustration. Lost in a sexual dessert with not even a mirage in sight. Maybe it is that whole spring thing and all the birds twitterpating in the trees or the warm weather who knows I just know I feel like a bottle of wine that will turn to vinegar if its cork is not popped soon.

   I am in no way asking for help because I can fix the problem by myself I just thought it wise to warn people not to get to close because I may not be able to contain myself. This long cold winter has been hard on everyone but well you know what I am getting at. I am ready to spring forward in the worst way.    

2 comments:

  1. i might be the one to give you a run for your money MSM ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I knew you would get a kick out of this.

      Delete